269 Long Trl Smithville, TX 78957 Get directions
- MLS# 59957358
- Listed 2 Years 11 Months 12 Days Ago
Private and beautiful unrestricted +/- 6.9 acres with water meter, electric pole and septic tank. Property was in 2015 wildfires and is coming back nicely. Several large pines and oaks are on the property along with a wet weather creek. Slab is still in place. Buyer is responsible for verifying validity of septic system and slab. Seller makes no warranties.
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Use: Single-Family
- Lot Description: Partially Wooded
- Middle School: SMITHVILLE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
- High School: SMITHVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
- School District: 99 - Other
Other Property Info
- Gas: Availability Unknown
- Subdivision: Ortiz, Jose
- County: Bastrop
- Parcel Number: R19851
- Directions: From Bastrop take71E turn left on Cottletown Rd., turn Rt onto Long Trail follow road on around and it will end at the property. go through gate opening and driveway will turn to the left.
- Area: 18 - South Central
- Lot Num: 51,52,53,54
- Road Surface: Gravel
|NA||Brown Primary School||PK-2||5.2 mi|
|4||Smithville J High School||6-8||5.3 mi|
|3||Smithville High School||9-12||5.6 mi|
|4||Smithville Elementary School||3-5||5.2 mi|
|NA||Nazarene Christian Private School||PK-12||4.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 269 Long Trl
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.